- Increases nutrient uptake
- Increases plant vigor and stress tolerance
- Promotes faster and more complete root development
- Increases cation exchange capacity
Aqua-Root is the combination of Aqua-Aid penetrant and the most active humic and fulvic acids available in the market today which encourages deeper root growth. The effectiveness of Aqua-Root is directly related to its ability to chelate and translocate the nutrients required by the plant and to promote a more stable soil/moisture relationship.
Apply two applications 15 days apart of 1-2 ounces per 1000 ft2 [1-2 quarts per acre]. Then repeat every 30 days throughout the growing season.
Apply 5-7 lbs per 1000 ft2 in the fall and spring of the year (during aerification if possible)
Apply when hand watering.
- 4Repair & Root
- 5484 S. Old Carriage Road, Rocky Mount, NC 27803