- Lowers the pH of irrigation water
- Increases infiltration of applied water
- Softens seed coat for germination
- Minimizes scale formation in drip irrigation lines
By pre-treating irrigation waters with Aqua-Carbon, carbonates and bicarbonates are converted to highly-soluble and organically-rich lignosulfonates salts, which stabilize soil pH and serve as a source of nutrition for soil microbes. At rates of 1 to 1.5 gallons per acre, Aqua-Carbon can increase readily available calcium and organic sulfur to soils.
Apply weekly 3-5 ounces per 1000 ft2 [1-1.5 gallons per acre].
- 4Repair & Root
- 5484 S. Old Carriage Road, Rocky Mount, NC 27803